PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Examination Preparatory
Live Virtual Class
Key points about this course
Duration: 3 Days
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Course Fee: RM 4,590.00
HRD Corp Claimable
PMI-ACP® qualification is awarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. This three- day intensive course provides participants with comprehensive and immersive exposure to Agile.
Project Management processes, skills, tools and techniques to prepare for the PMI- ACP® examination as outlined in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) by the Project Management Institute, USA.
If you’re experienced using agile approaches, have good collaboration skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times, then your talents are in demand.
This training is available on face to face or virtual classroom. You can join our class in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or anywhere through online.
The workshop session effectively teaches Agile Project Management methodology concepts through diverse examples and case studies cutting across industries. The session is also focus preparatory course for the PMI-ACP® certification examination.
This training prepares and equips participants with the knowledge, comprehension and strategy to pass the PMI-ACP® exam! It covers the Agile principles and practices and all the 7 domains (including tools and techniques, knowledge and skills) that are being tested
|1||Introduction, Agile Principles and Mindset, Value Driven Delivery, Stakeholder Engagement, Simulation Test Questions|
|2||Team Performance, Adaptive Planning, Problem Detection & Resolution, Continuous Improvement, Simulation Test Questions|
|3||PMI-ACP Exam Prep & Simulation Exam|
Value Added Bonus
- Explore, embrace, and apply agile principles and mindset within the context of the project team and organization
- Deliver valuable results by producing high-value increments for review, early and often, based on stakeholder priorities. Have the stakeholders provide feedback on these increments, and use this feedback to prioritize and improve future increments
- Engage current and future interested parties by building a trusting environment that aligns their needs and expectations and balances their requests with an understanding of the cost/effort involved. Promote participation and collaboration throughout the project life cycle and provide the tools for effective and informed decision making.
- Create an environment of trust, learning, collaboration, and conflict resolution that promotes team self-organization, enhances relationships among team members, and cultivates a culture of high performance
- Produce and maintain an evolving plan, from initiation to closure, based on goals, values, risks, constraints, stakeholder feedback, and review findings
- Continuously identify problems, impediments, and risks; prioritize and resolve in a timely manner; monitor and communicate the problem resolution status; and implement process improvements to prevent them from occurring again
- Continuously improve the quality, effectiveness, and value of the product, the process, and the team
- Exam-Taking Tips
- PMI-ACP Exam Prep
About the PMI-ACP Certification
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It shows your peers, employers, and stakeholders that you are competence in agile knowledge.
The PMI-ACP includes many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects are.
Gain and Maintain Your PMI-ACP Certification