Project Management Professional (PMP)® Examination Preparatory
Live Virtual Class
Key points about this course
Duration: 5 Days
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Public Class: RM 7,190.00
Live Virtual Class: RM 7,190.00
HRD Corp Claimable Course
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the world’s leading project management certification. Now including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, the PMP® proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working.
Using an interactive learning approach, participants are taken through the PMP® examination material with discussions, exercises and case studies. Simulated exams are held to provide examination familiarity and reviews of the examination questions build confidence and practice in thinking from the “PMI perspective”.
This course syllabus is aligned with the PMBOK Guide 7th Edition. Take the PMP® certification exam at home or in your office, when it fits your schedule.
The course is available in face to face classroom at our place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, or online from anywhere.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for participants who intend to sit the examinations of the Project Management Institute (PMI®) to achieve the Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential.
It is also suitable for participants who want to achieve a thorough grounding in project management best practices in accordance with PMI’s global standard the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
This course provides participants with the knowledge and confidence to sit the PMP® examination to maximize their capability for success.
The individuals and the organization would benefit from project managers and team members equipped with a PMI® credential. In addition, they would gain from the discussions and exercises involving a professional and structured approach to project management.
- Build a Team Successful Projects
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Build Shared Understanding About a Project
- Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods And Practices
- Plan and Manage Scope
- Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Plan and Manage Schedule
- Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Plan and Manage Procurement
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholders
- Create Project Artifacts
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
- Lead a Team
- Support Team Performance
- Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Manage Conflict
- Collaborate With Stakeholders
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
- Manage Compliance Requirements
- Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Support Organizational Change
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement
About the PMP Certification
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the world’s leading project management certification. It covers comprehensive predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches. This makes the PMP® is perfectly ideal for project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working.
It tells the organization or hiring manager that your ability to work smarter and perform better. The PMP certification is designed to validate that you are highly skilled in:
- Business Environment
Take the PMP® certification exam at home or in your office, when it fits your schedule.
PMP Certification Requirements
Gain and Maintain Your PMP